Do This Now and Improve Your Candidate Experience Immediately
Candidate experience is how a jobseeker feels about an employer, based on all the interactions they had when applying and interviewing for a job at the company. There are several reasons why the way you treat your candidates is imperative. According to Job Description Library...
- A positive candidate experience makes a candidate 38% more likely to accept a job offer from a company.
- Providing a poor candidate experience to 10 job seekers will mean that 7 of them will never want to work with your company again.
- 72% of candidates who have a bad experience with an employer will tell friends, colleagues and family about it.
- Negative reviews on Glassdoor will discourage more than half of candidates from applying to a company.
- Virgin Media estimate that bad candidate experience was once costing them £4.4 million per year (through badly treated candidates cancelling subscriptions)
- 60% of job seekers say that a bad candidate experience would make them less likely to purchase products from the employer.
- 50% of candidates will not purchase goods or services from a company after a bad job application experience.
Fill out the form below and you will be emailed instructions on how to download "The Candidate Experience Checklist."
Congratulations in advance for taking the necessary to protect your employer brand and overall company profits.